Terms & Conditions of the website and sale
The terms ‘Michaela Begley’, ‘us’, or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website and the business ‘Bodyzen’. The term ‘you’ refers to the user of our website and you as a customer of the business.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- The healing services we provide are non-refundable.
- We have a 24hr notice period should you wish to reschedule your healing appointment. If you fail to notify us and do not attend a pre-booked healing session online which has been paid for in advance or is part of a healing / multi-buy package, then you will forfeit that session. The cancellation fee is 50% of the session fee.
- The special offer package prices or multi-buy offers require full payment at the first session.
- The healing therapy typically lasts between 45 minutes to one hour, with the remaining time allowed for the consultation, review and feedback and for any questions and you may wish to ask. The whole appointment time is up to 1.5 hours, but it is recommended you allow the full 1.5 hours when coming for your appointment.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this Website meet your specific requirements.
- This Website contains material owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website. We have used stock images from online resources.
- Unauthorised use of this Website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- Your healing services are sold to you as an individual single healing session unless agreed otherwise. You may purchase additional healing sessions, which are packaged as multi buy offers. This means you will pay in advance for the healing offers and then book the healing sessions at available time slots.
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales